This is MaryJane's first year for preschool!
She was so excited to meet Miss Dana!
I got to go with her on the first day to meet the teacher and make a bag.
All my kids have gone to this preschool and we just love it.
Here she is doing her pose again on her first real day with out me.
She didn't skip a beat. She was so happy to feel like a big girl.
She also started dance again.
This time she is with her friends Claire and Eliza.
I can't get over my planter box. My Impatiens really out grew my Hostas this year!
I love having a drip system in there.
Long live the pose!
MaryJane is growing up so much lately I can't stand it.
She is such a fun part of our family, we sure love how happy she is!







3 comments:
Her pose and her little crooked smile kill me! She's a doll.
Kim at TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com
I love Miss Dana. The twins are loving preschool this year but Dana is awesome!
SUPER cute, Amy!! She is adorable!!
Post a Comment