April 2012
Our kids have to wait until church is over to do the Easter bunny stuff.
We have a little hunt in our backyard and meet up with extended family for dinner later.
Frankie had to be on oxygen while sleeping at home.
So cannula stickers are on his cheeks for the ease of applying the oxygen cannula (tubing) for sleep.
I did it again. Got a bee in my bonnet and sewed this skirt for Sadie the night before.
Being trapped in the hospital really did something to me. MaryJane is wearing the dress I sewed for Sadie for Easter in 2009. I had this fabric in my stash and was pleased that it matched.
Family Easter Dinner at my Sister-In-Laws parents home:
My poor kids were awful for pictures! They had no patience for it that day.
Frankie feeling so big. Loved the thrill of riding down the driveway.
Cutest little playhouse cottage.
Grandpa, Nana and Cousins.
Grandma Stormy got to come too!
Poor MaryJane is just not cooperating here. :)
Frankie is always up for a smile!
So good to see his spirits back to normal.
Getting stronger! Learning to stand.
The kids waiting for the bug hunt.
I couldn't help myself. After seeing Sound of Music so much lately I made them lean opposite and sing
"Coo Coo."
I love photos of my kids hunting for eggs wearing their Easter clothes!







3 comments:
I’m so jealous of your mad sewing skillz. That skirt is so cute and your girls look like you had months to plan their cute outfits!
What wonderful pictures!
sandy toe
Couple things: love that Frankie is always clapping and two: Kate's pearls are awesome!! HAHA!
Post a Comment