Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Summer 2012 Begins!

June 2012

Last day of school!
3rd and 1st grade.
She sure loves her big brother.


Sadie's teacher passed out a Zions bank drawing contest and for days she would work on this after school.  I didn't really entertain it thinking she'd lose interest.  But she worked hard on it and begged me to take her to the bank to submit it. 

Camping with Cole and MaryJane.  Eating fondue.
Well 30 days later, we got a phone call saying that her drawing had won.
Out of 60 entries, 2 winners were picked.


Sadie won $25 and a Zions bank savings account!





Way to go Sadie!
Looks like MaryJane made a haul too.  A pamphlet and 3 suckers!


And Happy Father's Day to a wonderful and much loved Daddy!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I don't think I remember you telling me this story! Go Sadie! She's the lucky charm in your household!

Carl Chappell said...

Love that Sadie! What an artist.

Related Posts with Thumbnails