June 2012
Well good morning!
Happy Birthday! Yay for Two!
We love waking up to birthday decor!
It's an exciting day!
He must have known that is was his special day.
Too cute for words.
Frankie is one loved little boy.
He loves the swing and slide and can sign for them both.
One of his favorite songs, If Your Happy and You Know It.
"...and your face will surely show it" (pictured on right)
He also likes The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
He has SO many silly faces!
Blowing out the candles or blowing up his hair.
I think he likes cake.
Head to toe.
We love you Frankie!! We love EVERYTHING about you!







3 comments:
He's 2 cute!
Amy! Am finally catching up! These pics of Frankie are darling! Love his faces!!
I am a follower of your blog...I just have to tell you this sweet post brought tears to my eyes. Frankie is an angel.
Thanks for sharing...these pictures capture that spirit in your home and family.
Post a Comment