Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Did you know?

That there is a new Croc Outlet Store in Park City?


I've NEVER been a big fan of Crocs.  But lets just all be honest!  They're so easy to deal with in the kid/summer department!

These are the first and only pair I own!  I like to call them my house shoes.  Because I can't STAND to be barefoot in the kitchen stepping on all those crumbs!  I don't care how many times I sweep/vacuum etc..., there is always that ONE that I step on and sends me through the roof!  Plus I feel more productive wearing shoes in the house and I don't have to feel bad that I'm wearing shoes in my home that have traveled in public gross areas!  Who wants their baby to crawl on that?  Yuck!  Anyway, as you can tell, I LOVE my Crocs.

I'd like to get me a pair of these cute red ones.  For those casual times.  Which is most everyday. (glamorous life)
 I honestly can't believe I'm writing such a lengthy post on Crocs.  But I've been changed!


The Easter Bunny usually brings the kids a pair.  So I picked these up for Sadie for $9.99!  Which is a good deal for Crocs!  (in case you haven't given in to Crocs...yet)

And I got these and


these for MaryJane, which are much cuter in person!

Even the Men's flip flops didn't seem bad!


And I saw these women's shoes on my way out the door!  Too cute!

I feel like I should be getting paid for this post. Hmm.  
Anyway, just wanted to let you locals aware of the new store!  Park City has GREAT outlet stores!!  
If only... more time, more money!




5 comments:

Kristin said...

I had no idea they had a croc outlet up there! Joseph needs some and maybe the rest of us do. I hear ya about being barefoot in the kitchen. I swear the crumbs on my floor multiply by the second. Drives me nuts.

Clint and Kristen Family said...

Love your new "paper". It's so very spring-y!

emily said...

those are pretty cute crocs. i just own a pair of "garden" crocs. but some house-crocs sounds like a good, and cute, idea!

and i've been catching up with your blog, looking at your posts on the last couple of months. truly, you are amazing. i can't believe all that you do. that birthday party for sadie (i think it was her?) - Amazing.

i have this feeling that my children are very, very deprived. and it's because of you. :)

Shannon Castleton said...

Amy! Has it taken me long enough to get back to you? Your family is so beautiful, and this blog takes adorable to new heights.

I hope we can meet these gorgeous, brilliant kids in person someday--maybe this summer. Last week I dreamed I was walking down Logan Ave with my kids, and people were walking out to say hello. It was happy.

You are so artistically/creatively gifted and must have stores of energy I mostly dream of right now. Wish I lived in the old house and could sign up for a few classes from you--and get haircuts again!

Take care.

Shannon

SoBella Creations said...

We love crocs at my house. They are the one shoe the girls can put on all by themselves. You can wash them in the sink when they get yucky. And most of all they are comfy.

They are not the prettiest shoe I've ever had but they get me through several hours at the Magic Kingdom and my feet do not hurt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails