For years, all I've ever heard from Jill was of the yummiest french toast at Eastern Market.
My 1st attempt to try this yummy goodness on a trip out there failed because it was closed on that particular day,
My 2nd attempt to try this failed again when it had burned down just the week before I had arrived. What is my luck?
And my 3rd attempt to experience this yumminess was a winner! Finally!

I did get a little worried though when we had arrived to find their temporary (to rebuild) location empty. Luckily it was only because they had returned to the newly original location.

Love all the things to buy at Eastern Market!

After waiting in line for 1 hour, yes it is that popular, success! It was delicious!! Covered in yummy syrup and pecans for only $4.25! Jill was right, WORTH THE WAIT!

And while I'm on the subject of food, not on the same day of coarse, Jill took us to experience Georgetown Cupcake! The BEST cupcakes out there!! Thankfully, the rain depleted the line out the door and down the street. We were lucky, no wait there!




1 comment:
I had so much fun with you!! And G-town cupcakes are seriously SO good! Even better than the ones in NYC and now you've experienced them...esp the vanilla coconut! YUM!
Post a Comment