Jill's good friend Kristin lives out in Leesburg 45 min out of D.C. She was so nice to let us stay with her for a night. She lives near the cutest town called Lucketts with lots of cute vintage antique shops. They were ADORABLE!!



Sadie was thrilled to find all these cute tiaras. And she chose the non-colored one. I thought they all were so cute.
And the Ribbon Outlet! Oh, the ribbon outlet!!!

I found out about this outlet on a cute blog. She lives near this ribbon outlet and is always talking of it's great prices! It is the Offray Ribbon outlet. If you've ever bought a spool of ribbon from the craft store, then most likely, it is Offray. Anyway, this is where they manufacture most of it. And where they sell ribbon by the yards for dirt cheap!! I can't even explain the spools I bought which were the size of a salad plate for only $1.25!!!!!! And the bags (shown in the pic) were filled with color coordinated grosgrain polka dotted ribbon for $1.00!!!! My head was just spinning and at the same I wanted to cry, for I knew that I would never see this glorious place again because I drove 1 hour from Leesburg to get there! Worth the drive!!!!!! I'm set for life in the ribbon department!

And the last Leesburg find was Fractured Prune donut shoppe. Heaven. They make the donuts fresh on the spot and roll them in the toppings of your choice. Yum! French Toast was delicious! I have a thing for that flavor if you didn't know by now. Thank goodness I do not live near one of these stores!! That could be a very bad thing!




2 comments:
Wow...the donuts look yummy...especially since I'm trying to diet!
wow on the ribbon! That is so great! Maybe you should share some? LOL! Actually you should have brought me one of those doughnuts... holy cow... yum.
Post a Comment