Jill was so fun! She gave Cole and Sadie a penny and showed them the Lincoln on the back. She drove them in her convertible "top down" listening to fun music as we followed them to the Lincoln. The kids were in heaven!

It was beautiful to see this memorial at night!


Another weekend, she took us to Gravelly Point to watch the planes fly in over our heads to the Reagan National Airport! It was CRAZY! MaryJane didn't like it one bit! We got so much entertainment out of watching her run to us for safety as a plane would fly over us. Poor baby.

Kevin had the weekends off to stay with us! It was sooooooo great to all be together! We enjoyed just hanging out at Jill's cute 2 bedroom condo. It felt like a resort. Thanks so much Jill! We couldn't have done this trip without you!!




3 comments:
You are the cutest thing!! Well we went to St George to hold the party for my mom but our brother has stage 4/5 colon cancer and ended up having emergency surgery the day that the party was to be held... so we decided to cancel the party! We still want to do it but we all live so far away from her so I dont know if will happen
:( I did surprise her anyway by showing up at the hospital and she just cried so that was very special! Thanks so much for asking!! I am going to check out that site you sent me...thank you thank you thank you!! BTW...your pics are AMAZING!! I would just love to go to DC with my kids! Maybe someday! Hope you have a great night... Take care!
Tiffany
Looks like you had so much fun!!! I bet it was great being with Jill and your hubby!!! What a wonderful experience for your children.
Love all the pictures! You look great in red by the way!
Post a Comment