Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On a Sunday, Kevin took us out to Quantico (30 miles south of Jill in D.C) for a tour of the DEA and FBI Training facilities. 
It was surrounded by miles of thick green trees and security check points.
We first stopped at the FBI Academy which was 2 miles from the DEA Academy. 
Kevin's showed us where they did some of their Physical training which was at the FBI.  The kids LOVED running around in that giant room!

We got to eat in the FBI cafeteria, amongst other FBI agents. 

This picture on the left is of the fake city they have for training called Hogan's Alley, with shops, a hotel and even a warehouse.  I felt like I was at Universal Studios.  And this home was part of the fake neighborhood they trained in too.  The street even had cute little street lamps.  
Here is the beautiful DEA building.  It is a bit newer than the FBI.  It was nice to see where Kevin has been all this time.  It was so great to see and experience this.  It made me feel like I am a part of all this.  I LOVED the tour.  SO COOL!

I love this picture.  Taken in my room at Jill's.  I didn't know how much MaryJane would forget about Kevin since she is so young.  But she showed no signs.  She loved to find his DEA badge and wear it like him.   She also learned how to pose for the camera this trip.  Cute.

I feel so lucky to have experienced this with my family!  It was wonderful to see my husband during this long separation.  Thank you Kevin for letting us share a bit of this with you!  I feel so very blessed!  We miss you terribly!  
And thank you Jill for letting us stay with you!  You are the best Sister and Aunt anyone could ask for!  We miss you too!  

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

Those are great pictures of your trip Amy! What a blast. My mouth was watering after all that talk of french toast and donuts!

Jill said...

Please come back!!!!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

Thank you so much for the ribbons. You are so nice. Olivia loves them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails