After 12 weeks of training, Kevin graduated from the DEA Academy yesterday and returned home!!!

Thankfully my awesome sister Jill could attend his graduation on my behalf!
I was so bummed to not be there in person.

But as usual she delivered and took lots of pictures for me! Thanks Jill!
I am so happy to have him home! I now have a new admiration for single parents!
We are all so excited to have him back in our life!! We missed him GREATLY!
Congratulations Kevin! We are so proud of you!




7 comments:
Amy, I'm so happy for you and your family! Congratulations to Kevin! And now you can make a BIG sigh of relief!
I love our blog and made so many things off your blog, I'm so glad your one big happy family again, and well done kevin!!! I know how hard it's with two let alone three one your own have a lovely time as a family again emma xx
Tell Kevin Congrats from us!! Glad you have your hubby home again.
YAY! Congrats on the graduation to Kevin and congrats to you Amy for surviving!
Congrats K-Dawg!!! You are the man!
Congrats, to both of you!! Anything like that is such a joint effort to make it possible.
Congrats on having Kevin back home! Oh and I love the picture of sadie in front on her first day back at dance...so cute!
Post a Comment