A couple of weeks ago, we had New Beginnings for the Young Women of our ward.
Our theme was Women of Courage and we decorated the room with lots of fresh flowers.
I stumbled upon this cute tissue flower at my favorite store Jolleys
and just had to re-create it for the center of our refreshment table!
A tissue pom pom hot glued to a bamboo stick.
Easy, cheep and adorable! :)




3 comments:
Very cute!!! I was released from the YW Pres. this past July! I served for 2 1/2 years. LOVED my calling! Im sure you will bring amazingly fun ideas to those girls like this one! Also congratulations on your pregnancy! That is sooo exciting :o)(I can't believe they put you in such a gigantic calling while being pregnant with your fourth!!) Good luck with everything! Im sure you will do GREAT!!!
So adorable!! I bet the YW love having you as their President. You're such a great example of a righteous LDS woman.
Amy,
I'm absolutely sure you don't remember me but I was in your ward for several months in 2008. My last name was Jardine,(My husband and I actually taught in primary and Cole was in my class a couple of times).
Anyway, I read tons of blogs everyday and somehow found yours and Sadie & Cole looked familiar on your header and then I realized they were the cute kids I remembered from the ward!
Your blog is so cool, so I hope you don't mind me following! I love all of the ideas and tutorials you provide--sooo neat!
Post a Comment