Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentine Cookie Party 2010

 I don't know what has gotten into me this pregnancy. I just don't have the steam for these celebrations.  Ever since Christmas.  But don't you worry, I can't let a good tradition go to waste.
Creating memories comes first.  It's all about a good cookie party .
My 3 little loves.
Couldn't resist the Valentine photo shoot. :)
The invites:





The kids had a lot of fun!  The boys had a lot of energy! (not surprising)  And the girls were very quiet and into their project.  It was fun to have some of Cole's school friends come.  I about fell over with laughter when I caught Cole and Frankie doing chest bumps!  It's started a chest bump frenzie! Hysterical!

7 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Your little parties are so cute! You always have it together, pregnant or not....if only I had your energy and creativity :)

Anonymous said...

Hi--I'm visiting your blog and adorable family from Shawni's blog. I'll be back!

(In reading your reponse on Shawni's blog, I was just wondering if you have ever read the Nella Cordelia story--it touched my heart so much. I can send you a link if you haven't read it.)

Kimmy said...

This is precious.... love it. Just looking makes me happy! ~ kim

Kate said...

Really a cookie party too!! You never stop amazing me!! What is in the bottle Cole is squirting. I have about 500 cookies to decorate this weekend, and that looks like it might be just what I need. If you get a minute drop me a note!! Love u!!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

the kids have grown so much.

i'm glad they had a lot of fun at the cookie party.

Caitlin said...

cute Amy!! I love your blog. You are an awesome mom... I have so much to learn :) I'm glad we can be blogging buddies now.

suzi said...

That is SO cute. Tommy had a blast at your house! Thanks for inviting him. I can't believe how cute your pictures are and that you pulled off such a great event while pregnant! Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails