I always enjoy reading my friend Kami's regular posts on Quick Tips and thought I'd share one of mine.
This little pouch has become a lifesaver for me! I bought it at TJ Maxx for $5, filled it with my necessities and keep it in my purse at all times!
As a hairstylist, I have felt a little pressure to have my girls hair styled everyday. But we all know that on some days it doesn't happen, or they pull out the cute dew you lovingly spent time on, or it falls out and looks like you've never put a comb to the childs' head.
My Remedy: The On-The-Go Hair Kit :)
I've got all my supplies in this little pouch to rescue me from hair disasters. And an occasional boo boo.
Like when Cole was the only 1st grader in his class who did not bring home the picture packet or the reminder that it was picture day. I noticed the announcement at school upon dropping him off and luckily had everything I needed to make sure his hair was better groomed for pictures.
Or when we rush out the door to eat out and realize that Sadie has undone her hair for the day and it is all standing up off her head with extreme static from her coat hoodie.
Remedy : The hair kit :)
All while we're waiting to be seated
I can't even tell you how many times I've needed my little kit!
Sadie really wanted to model the kit for me....can you tell?
I love how it is all contained in the pouch and not tumbling around in my Mary Poppins purse.
Don't be surprised if one day I pull out a lamp from that thing ;)
Tonight we started our fun Love Note and Secret Pal traditions. My kids are so excited to do something nice for their secret pal. Any plans to join in on the fun?




8 comments:
oh, yes, that is indeed a smart tip! Thank you!!
You are such a darling mama & blogger. I adore you!!
love, Bree
That is a great Quick Tip!
Your Valentine bags from last year are still such a hit! I love them!
Great Tip! I had to come over and say hi...I thought about you when I was taking out our cute mailbags...thanks again for sharing your talents!
I have a similar bag, but in addition to bandaids it has "office emergency" items, like tide wipes, saftey pins, lip gloss, mints, etc.
You inspired me to get a makeup bag with my "essentials"...I just grab the bag with everything inside and slip it into the purse I'm wearing for the day! Very convenient, instead of digging through my make up bag each time and trying to find things. Thanks Amy!
what a fantastic idea! I def need to do this!! THanks!
That is a great tip. I have a cute little pencil case that I usually use to take my jewellery with me on trips that is gathering dust. Thanks!
Amy, I LOVED this. Thank you so much. I went right out and put together a little kit for my girl. It's very handy...and now her hair is more put together! :) Thank you for always sharing such wonderful ideas!
And CONGRATULATIONS on baby #4!
Post a Comment