On 10.10.10, Frankie was blessed.
I'm so grateful to Kevin who gave him such a beautiful blessing.
It is so cute to see how he's got eyes for his mama. I love it! He is always staring at me with such a peaceful calm.
Frankie is now 4 months old. Growing, but not too fast.
Weighing 10 lbs 14 oz at his 4 month appointment.
I wouldn't have it any.other.way.
The best thing about Frankie having Down syndrome is his slow growth. Allowing me to enjoy my baby a little longer. Words can not express how much I adore him!
He is the best baby! Sleeping through the night already.
And learning to suck his thumb. It is so cute.
Frankie has a birth defect on his right hand called Syndactyly. His three fingers are fused together. The plan is to have them sepereated. He has an appointment in December that will determine his timeline for that. This birth defect has bothered me zero. It's quite endearing actually.
I am so grateful for Heavenly Father to send this little boy to our home. The Lord knew I needed him in my life and I am constantly filled with emotion thinking how true this is. He sent him here for me. I know that frankie will teach me many lessons. And although this road may have rough times, I'm so excited to embark on this journey with him. I have so much love to give.













10 comments:
He is beautiful Amy! What a blessing.
Very sweet post! Frankie is lucky to have you as a mommy too!
I melt every time I see your little guy! And it truly was a beautiful blessing. And you testimony touched me so deeply. I really took it to heart and have recounted the "egg" analogy several times already!
I just adore you.
What a perfect day to bless him. I didn't even notice his fingers at that playdate! Our neighbor's little boy had an extra thumb removed last year. The cast afterwards was a nightmare - he kept bonking himself in the eye!
I had seen pictures of your darling boy before, but today as his amazing eyes looked right through me I was so overcome with emotion. He is special in a way I can't describe. But of course you know that better than anyone, I'm sure. Thank you for sharing, it was just what I needed today! You are both very lucky.
We need to all do lunch.
I love that photo of his little booties, what a wonderful day!! Frankie is lucky to have such a fabulous, loving family :). I love reading how much you are enjoying this stage of life!
You are such an amazing mommy. I stalk your blog hoping to see more of little Frankie!! He is the sweetest little thing.
Darling pictures, as usual! What a sweet post, and I wish so badly that I'd been to the blessing to hear all that was said. We love your family. You are such a great mom and your kids are so lucky to have you!
Amy, I can't get enough of him.. I miss you...
Such a cute post, Amy. I wish I could have been there for the blessing! He is so sweet and gets cuter every day...
Post a Comment