
Is it a Kevin thing? Or an accountant thing? I'm not sure. Maybe both. It's 9:45 a.m and I am at home. It feels like I just said goodbye to my husband for the day. He left at about 9:00. I know, late start. The Phone just rang and it's him. He is reminding me to do something for him, i.e call the bank about an error etc... and a couple of other things. No problem. But the funny thing is, that he woke up, got ready, went to work, opened his planner, and saw me on his to do list and called me to ask me to do something! Why couldn't he just have done that at home? Before he left? When we were together? Too funny to me! And it just dawned on me that this is not a rare occurrence. He does this to me weekly! I am now remembering seeing my name in his planner as apart of his "to do" list! If only he was so diligent about taking me out on dates. Maybe I should put that in his planner. At least I'll know it will get done! :)




3 comments:
Amy as for dating, what about all the times I offered to drive you up the canyon in the Denali?
Ha Ha Ha That's funny. That's good idea. I should try that too.
Good for Kevin - I LOVE an organized man!!!! MOM
Post a Comment