Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!

I feel so very blessed and fortunate to have such beautiful healthy children! I'm so grateful for this wonderful opportunity to be mother! 
For Mother's day, we were able to see both of our mothers!  We started the afternoon off by first going up to Kevin's mom's for nice lunch and then out to Stacey's parents in holiday to meet up with my parents.  I was a great day filled with lots of family time!  And plenty of eating!!
Grandma Stormy with 6 of her 11 grandchildren.

They LOVED their gloves!  Now I just need to make me a pair!

Fire building 101 with uncle Mike.  Careful kids!
And smores......
Thanks Butlers for having us over!  It was a great time!




3 comments:

clarke fam said...

I am dying over the first picture. Blow it up and frame it. Soo cute!!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

You look so beautiful with your children. You are such a good mom..

Persnickety Prints said...

Amy, I just ran into your blog from Kelly's...why are you so dang cute! Love your little girls hair cut! Love your sewing! UR so creative!
xoxo,
Chari (and Jon is spying over my shoulder)

Related Posts with Thumbnails