Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Busted!

One of MaryJane's favorite things to do is to pull out all the shoes out of the kids' closet and throw them on the floor.  Well the other day, she discovered the garbage can with the top that flips. Yuck.  It didn't occur to me to look in the garbage can when I found her standing at the closet until I saw her try to put a shoe in there.  Well, I took off the lid and counted 7 shoes she had thrown away!  Oh she thought she was sooooo funny!  I can't believe she is pulling tricks on me before she is one!  Smarty pants!;)

3 comments:

Park Family said...

she is getting so big her first year has flown by.

Melinda Lindahl said...

I see a little spunk in those eyes! I love her!

sue chappell said...

Ok - Amy that wasn't from Melinda - it was me - Nana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails