With this busy little squirt!!
So this morning I'm sitting on the couch downstairs checking my email and MaryJane is playing at my feet. I hear her venture down to hall to go play in the toy room which is next to the stairs(which she usually picks the toy room over the stairs). She can't even do stairs yet anyway! So I thought. About 30 sec. goes by and I realize her babbles sound awfully happy and echoey(from the stairwell). So I DASHED to the stairs and find her just two steps from the top!!! I just about freaked out!!! Our stairs our steep! And she didn't fall! We have a gate, and I use it a lot! But when are all downstairs she NEVER explores the stairs!! I guess those days are OVER! The gate is now up and will remain up for the next while!!! Whew!!!
Between the stairs, her constant race to play in the toilet(which my other kids never really got into) and emptying out any basket she finds, this little girl is certainly keeping me on my toes! ;)




5 comments:
She sounds just like Olivia as a baby - full of spunk, quiet but adventurous, loves playing in the toilet and loves stairs. Good luck!!!!
I sent you an e-mail {about the felt mail set}, but here is the info again...
I think the set you are looking for can be found at Land of Nod
or www.rompstore.com
Land of Nod has the cute add on Christmas set too!
She's adorable!!! NANA
Thats exactly what Molly did today! I couldn't believe it! I'm so sad that she found the stairs! I'm actually surprised it took this long. Molly loves her little walker too! So cute! I think Maryjane is adorable!!! And her Halloween costume was so dang cute!!!
Oh yeah would you please get me Jill's email address? And have her invite me to her blog or something. jenny.lewis11@gmail.com . I was so sad that we didn't get a chance to meet up with her in New York!!
Post a Comment