Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008!

Wow it's been awhile since I've blogged.  And there is only one excuse.  Well, a main excuse.  I've been sewing!  Advents, Banners and Pillowcases.  Seems like I can only focus on one thing at a time.  
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family!  I'll have to add more photos when I receive them from my Aunt.  It was great to have my Grandmother, Aunt and Cousins come for the holiday.   We had fun playing games watching movies, and eating yummy food! 

For as long as I can remember,  My family would do a fish pond on Thanksgiving.  I made this fish pond a few years ago to continue the tradition with my kids.  It was a perfect activity while we hungrily awaited for the Turkey to be done.  Cole got Perler Beads, his new fave and Sadie got a Barbie magnetic dress up doll.  


Dad and the Turkey.

Cole enjoying his feast with the giant serving fork.

There is so much for me to be Thankful for EVERYDAY!  I love this holiday to completely focus on those things!  To name a few, I feel so blessed to have such abundance in ALL things!  Family, Friends, Freedom, and Shelter!  I love being a wife and mother and I'm so thankful to be living!

2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Hi! I found it! Cute blog....You are so creative. I think I will enjoy seeing your projects, it will give me ideas, even if I dont ever complete them. Ha!

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the BIG fork Cole was using! HA! I missed the fish pond this year...no fair!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails