Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Year of Crock Potting

For dinner yesterday I made a yummy post roast in the Crock Pot and it turned out sooo yummy!!  And now I am in the "Crock Potting" mood because it was so easy.  And because it's fall/winter and I'm always motivated to cook in the fall/winter months!  I follow this blog called A Year of Crock Potting.  Her goal is to Crock Pot everyday in 2008 and she blogs about it!  I have stared so many of her recipes I can't wait to try them!  She makes everything from Yogurt, Beans, Soups, Meats, Casseroles, Chicken Nuggets, Desserts, Baby food, Pudding, Peanut Brittle, the works!  Today she made homemade Granola!!
Yummy!!  Can't wait to try it!

And her Dips!! Oh my!!
I can't wait to try some of her Dips that she makes in her cute Little Dipper Crock Pot.  Which is on my want list now!  Hint Hint.  The one pictured here is called Chocolate and Marshmallow Fluff Fondue!  Others that sounded good were, Cheese fondue, Salsa, Edemame Dip, Cream Cheese Sausage.  Maybe I should just stop there.   Oh the possibilities!  This would be such a fun Crock Pot for Family Fondue night!  

So go check out this blog.  Hopefully it will inspire you just like It has inspired me!!  I'm ready to start cooking!!

4 comments:

Park Family said...

I am checking it out because I LOVE using my crockpot.

JaNeen said...

I love the crock pot! I use it at least 2 time a week, it saves my can on busy day that my girls have gymnastics. I'm excited to try some new stuff! Glad that you are always looking for fun new stuff, keep it up!

clarke fam said...

I got a coupon for you for the crock pot and the little dipper at the store this morning. I have them both and love them!!!

lizbonj said...

I just discovered this blog too!! I love it! It's kind of scary that i can't remeber how I found it!! I think I read too many starngers blogs!! I just found yours from CJANE & your little girl throwing shoes away is priceless!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails