Last Friday we met my Mom and Dad at Thanksgiving Point for an afternoon of fun! It was our first time to the Children's Discovery Gardens and It was SO MUCH FUN! It was such a quiet day there. Not very many people at all. It felt like we had the place to ourselves! We couldn't have asked for better weather too.
A water fountain, hedge mazes, bear caves, a light house, cute bronzed animals everywhere and so much more!

MaryJane enjoyed her freedom!

The kids were completely entertained! They LOVED exploring!

The blocks were a huge hit! The kids loved creating towers for the longest time!

I think they could have stayed there all day!

Cole offered wagons rides to Nana and Grandpa.

And Sadie happily wandered through all the beautiful flowers as she sang softly to herself like a princess. Completely in her own world.
It was such a fun day and the kids were just begging to go back again soon as we made our way to our car. I had no idea that this place even existed! Thanks Nana and Grandpa for the fun afternoon!




6 comments:
The pictures are beautiful. I wish we had something like that close to us. Gorgeous family...looks like a great way to spend some family time!!
Gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to visit Thanksgiving Point!
I didnt realize that was there either! We will have to check it out. What are the prices like?
Looks like a great way to spend the day.
I can't believe how big MJ is getting! It's crazy! I'm loving all the flowers though! Can you ever enjoy an event with out taking pics? You poor thing-- you must be exhausted!
um, your kiddos are so adorable. i don't think it's possible for maryjane to get any cuter.
Post a Comment