Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sadie's Preschool Program!

This was Sadie's last day of her first year of preschool!
She is seriously the happiest child!  She was so confident and sang at the top of her lungs!  It was precious!

We have LOVED Ms. Dana!  I can't say enough about her!  And this program was so cute!  It brought back many memories of when Cole was in her class.  Wow time how flies!  My babies are growing up way too fast!

3 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I've been a reader of your blog since the Valentine's chair backers. I think it sounds like a really fun idea. We do a sewing group in my neighborhood, but I think we may start doing crafty stuff, too.

Park Family said...

I love Miss Dana as well the twins get her next year. I love Sadie's dress by the way. SO CUTE!!

suzi said...

Ok Sadie's shoes are a MUST HAVE! Where on earth did you find them?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails