ended much more differently than I expected...

Rex, Peter, Cole and Mrs. Barrett

Cole, Sasha, Annebelle.
After school ended, the kids got to take home their report cards and new teacher assignments for the next year. Well, after these little pictures were taken with his friends, We found out that Cole will be in a GREAT class next year with a fabulous teacher (which I'm so excited about). The big bummer news for Cole is that Sasha will be in a different class with his best friend Peter next year. He was SO sad. He couldn't understand it. He cried all the way home. :( I felt so bad for him. He just kept saying "it's not fair!" But we talked it out and he is handling a little bit better now.
I wanted to cheer him up on his last day so we decided to try and make some doughnuts. My first try! They were so yummy! A definite repeat!

But for the life of me, I can not find the link to where I got the recipe!!! Online somewhere.
I'd like to try this one too.

After making doughnuts, Cole rode his bike on the street in his Apron. And Dad brought home his friends 4 wheeler to get it tuned up to take on our trip to Fish Lake.

Cole being so serious trying to drive the ATV for his first time.
I think his day was saved! Unlimited doughnuts and riding the 4 wheeler, how can you beat that?




No comments:
Post a Comment