The main reason for my blog slacking is that I planned a surprise 60th birthday party for my Mom and since then, life just doesn't seem to slow down! It was so much fun to plan for though. We had an Ice Cream Sundae Open House.

Here is her invitation. The yellow ice cream cone was made of glittered paper. So much fun to make with my Cricut! Everyone was so good at keeping it all a secret!
We sent my parents to a movie while Stacey and I had just 2 shorts hours to decorate and pull everything together at their home!

Stacey made a cute book for people to write a quick note to my mom. And I had set up a photo booth to take pictures of all the guests to add next to their comment in the book.



She was so surprised! Especially to see her Mom and all her sisters!

Jeanine, Grandma, Mom, Cathy, Nancy

A picture of us in the photo booth. MaryJane is a pro at that scowl!
It was so fun to surprise her! She had no idea!
A very special Thanks to everyone for coming and helping me pull this off!!!
Hope you had a great and rememberable time Mom! Happy 60th!







6 comments:
Personally I think we should go into the party planning business!! Ha Ha! So Cute. You did a great job!
THANK YOU Jill, Nate, Brent, Stacey, Amy,Kevin and CA for making my 60th so memorable! Everyone I love and adore was there except Jill, Nate, Insun, Olivia and Sophie and a few friends who simply live too far away Goodalls, Bradys, Sara etc.) But they were there in spirit. I feel so loved and realize the greatest blessings in my life are my wonderful family, parents, sisters, brother in laws, nieces and nephews and dear, dear friends! I must say to myself, "What a wonderful world!!!"
Forgot to mention my dear friends who are serving missions too - the Packs in Turks and Caycos and the Tolman's in Ireland - what a great example they are for all of us!
wow Amy...what a fun party! You really should be a party planner. Your mom is so cute and that pic with all her sisters is priceless. They are all gorgeous!
What a sweet party for your mom. Everything looked so cute!
Loved the pics and post! And thank goodnes for Skype! Nice job AMY-- the party was a huge hit!
Post a Comment