Every year I have a little Valentine cookie decorating party for the kids.

Cole and Sadie each got to invite a a couple of friends. The card reads, " Love is in the Air! Come celebrate with Sadie (or Cole) and decorate cookies!"
The sweets at the sweet table.

The supplies at the craft table.
Let the party begin!

Busy. Busy. Busy.
The kids really got into it and all worked so diligently.
While the cookies dry, the kids decorate their "take home" boxes.
Stickers and stamps. Keeping it simple.

I was real worried about the boys being nice to the girls. But there was no need. Everyone got along great! I think it was because they all were just so into it!
And what's a party without a little gaming?
Tied with the ribbon of their choice, a box full of personalized cookies for either themselves or a Valentine.
And a little shot of the Hostess with the Mostest. Just so you know, she was there! Minus all her make-up. You know how party planning days are! ;)




8 comments:
So cute Amy! Kate had a wonderful time. She was so excited to show the cookies to everyone and she wanted to give one to each of Austins friends at the party last night! Thanks for having her. You are the hostess with the mostess
Talk about the hostess with the mostess!! I can't get enough of your Valentines ideas and parties!!! I am so sad its going to be over! You will need to take a vacation after this month!:) I am in love with everything you have done. You are amazing. I catch myself calling my mom and sisters saying..."Go look now at what Amy has done." Crazy fun! Happy Valentines Day! Love Ya!!
Wow whoever took that photo of you!!!... jk
thanks for doing that it was adorable!! Elli had so much fun she was so excited to show her daddy everything!! you're great :)
Ok, I can't understand why you didn't want NANA in just one of your photo shots!!! After all, I was there, I am old and I know how you love "Vintage" things!! One of these days you realize I truly am an "heirloom!"
What a great idea! Your party looks fabulous, plus your home looks lovely. I'm off to try to find more pictures of your home!
-Laurel
watch out martha...what a great little party for your kids, it looked like so much fun, I wanted to be there!!! love the frosting in those bottles, a great idea!!
Amy, what a FUN party!! The kids looked like they were having a blast! You are such a fun mommy!!
You threw one heck of a party!!! :)
This party looks amazing! I am thinking of hosting a Valentine's party next year, and borrowing some of these awesome ideas would make the party a hit! Everyone looked like they were having so much fun!
Post a Comment