Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cole is 7!

Cole had his 7th birthday!

Wow, he is growing up way too fast!
I told him to show me 7 (I meant 7 fingers) to take a picture of and he came up with the above photo. 
 I love his face.


Aunt Jill is always so awesome and sent Cole a package on his very day.
She sent a little something for Sadie and MaryJane too.  
As you can tell, Sadie was THRILLED with her dolphin bag.  She carried it for days...school, church, you name it.


Kevin got Cole a scooter from us.  He loves it!  


His friend party was at the Bounce zone, his favorite.  He had a blast!  
Donuts were his pick for the cake.  Love the ease of the party!

Cole is my affectionate little buddy!  He is always there to give me a snuggle.  Especially when I'm pregnant.  The continuing growth of my belly seems to always fascinate him.  
I love this kid to pieces!
Can't get over how fast time flies!  

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like such a fun party! Glad the gifts were a hit but I'd much rather be there in person!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails