Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring Break part two

The rest of our California Trip...
The girls played dress up non stop!



It didn't take long for Kevin to make the kids one of his most desirable hot tubs!

We met up with Kevin's brother and friend at the beach in Santa Monica. 
Lance brought his pet and MaryJane didn't know what to think of it.  I couldn't get enough of her clinging to her daddy.  So cute.  



Sadie thought she'd died and gone to heaven.  Since recently watching Mary Poppins,  She has been dying for a bird to sit on her finger!  Well, she got that and a whole lot more!
Cole on the other hand didn't seem to care for it.  He let it climb on him but wanted it to end pretty quick.  
(Love his serious face)

All five of us needed to have uncle Mike up date our family in dental work.  Luckily, no cavities for any of us!  :)  Cole went first, then Sadie.  MaryJane was so cute.  When it came to her turn, we sat her in the chair and she just popped her mouth open as wide as she could and stayed that way.  She was so excited.    As usual.  Her personality is hilarious!
Cousin Jaida made for a great assistant.

We spent two days in Chantel's parents beautful backyard and pool!  I didn't take many pics of the kids.:(  I was in full relaxation mode.  

Another day at the beach.  Wish we did that more!  Nate lives near Huningtion Beach.  Great beach!
I'm ready to move to the beach!  It is so relaxing even with kids!  I didn't know that those too words could fit in the same sentence.  But honestly, it's heaven!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Amy, good grief-- you've been busy with all these blog posts! I love reading them all and Sal's going to be in heaven! The pics of the bird with Cole and Sadie were hysterical!

Cathy said...

I agree with Jill...lots of blogging and I love reading all of it!! What a great job you did on your fundraiser!! Cute pictures of your family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails