Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just after our trip, I got a little sewing bug a made MaryJane this dress.

She loves it!

I wish I had all the time to sew.  I have so many ideas of little summer dress.  Just no time. :(

The girls thought it was too coldy to take pictures.  So it quickly ended the photo session.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Amy...love the dress!! You amaze me! Hope all is well..your pictures look great too!!Love you!!

Jill said...

You seriously are amazing! I love this dress!!!

Mommyof4 said...

darling dress--i do sometimes wish kate was still little--she let me dress her in whatever i wanted ;)

Anneliese said...

I love this dress! Did you make up the pattern or leverage one? I love the pear and apple fabric. I used it for aprons a few years ago and wish I'd saved some. I'm with you on the "too many ideas and too little time." But it's amazing what you're getting done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails