Why hasn't anyone reminded me how easy it is to make freezer jam?
It's been 7 years since I've made it and I can't figure out why I haven't done it since.
I'm just going to give you a little idea of how easy it really is.
Fill the cute little 8 oz. jars,
And voila! You've got freezer jam!
I honestly think I spent more time taking pictures of these cute little red jars in my aqua kitchen
than I did actually making the jam.
I bought 1 container of strawberries at Costco, and made two batches using 2 boxes of Sure-Jel for the pectin. A total of 12 jars. I even had left over strawberries to eat.
Yum.





3 comments:
Those little jars are adorable! I need to make some strawberry freezer jam, if only to fill little jars like those. :)
Yum indeed! I need to give that ago again--it's been years for me too. Mouthwatering pictures!
Amy! Where in the world do you find time for all these things? This jam looks delicious! Can you please come live with me again this summer and make some for me!?
Post a Comment