Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

A little outdoor fun

We are so anxious for warmer weather.  A few pics of the girls I couldn't resist posting.


Lately they are into hanging out on the side porch for some reason.  

MaryJane likes to pretend that she is Ariel and she could sing "ah ah ah..." there all day.
Like her big sister, she loves to live in a fantasy world.

My cutie enjoying our little picnic.  I love her pony tail.


MaryJane thought she died and gone to heaven when we brought out the Barbie 4 wheeler.  
It made it's 1st appearance for the season and I couldn't get that little girl off the thing.


I can't get enough of MaryJane at this age!  I wish she would stay two forever!  She is the happiest little girl who gets excited at almost anything.  Everything she says ends with and exclamation point!




Anytime we call MaryJane baby, princess or anything but her name, she instantly corrects us with 
"no, I'n NaryJane!" with her hand pointing to her neck.
This picture captures her cute little expression she gives when she says it.
Oh, how I love her!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Okay, I so wish I as there! These little girls are so cute and I love that they have so much fun together! Great pics!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails