Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine Cookie Party 2011

Look at all these darling little girls wearing their Valentine colors and cute gum ball necklaces.

What a fun group these girls are!  MaryJane loved to put herself right in the middle of all of it too.
Sadie so badly wanted to invite her kindergarten friends this year.  
I love kindergarten!  I loved hearing them sing all their fun kindergarten songs.  
"Bubble gum Bubble gum in a dish..."
So cute.

I love to see their personalities come out in their decorating.
Some are creative or delicate and some just pour on the toppings.  It's quite entertaining to watch.



 Cookies-To-Go all in a decorated box.


This year I did the girl party separate from the boys.  And what I'd forgotten from last year is that Cole has out grown this Valentines party :(.  You'd think he'd be fine for a one hour cookie party and games.  His friends had fun but Cole was just to excited and rushed through everything. 

I kept this group small.  It's not a birthday party.  
 Maybe Cole was so excited because I let him invite a girl.  Elle.  Which Jack informed me that she is Cole's girl friend.  Wow!  This second grade is serious stuff.  Cole has been interested in girls since he could talk and there is no slowing him down!  Thankfully he is 7 and this girl stuff is pretty innocent.
  


7 comments:

heather said...

I want an invite next year. Seriously looks like so much fun! My girls would love something like this. Remind me and tutor me on how you did it so I can learn how to be a cool mom.

kecia said...

well aren't you the cutest mom ever?! What fun ideas! I love the bubble gum necklace idea!

suzi said...

What a fun party for all of your kiddos!

s g said...

what a fun party...glad little jane go to celebrate too!! I am so impressed with all your creativity amy!! thanks for sharing...

Emily S. said...

Oh, you put us all to shame. Your kids will have such fun memories of all the parties you put on for them. Did you sew the girls dresses? Do you have a pattern? So cute!

Cathy said...

You're such a good mommy! I love the bubble gum necklaces!! What kind of frosting do you make that easily squirts from the bottles?

Polly said...

Amy you are amazing!!! Everything is darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails