The invites have been delivered for our annual Valentine cookie party!
I saw this darling Bubble gum necklace idea from One Charming Party and had to incorporate it into the invite. So cute!
I'm so excited this week is here, I love to celebrate this holiday!
It all begins tonight after dinner, first we'll draw the names of our Seceret Pal for the week and then begin our chocolate/love note tradition.
Bring on the love!







7 comments:
K, super cute!! I love the necklace idea. I wish I had it in me to celebrate february more. Oh, and your header is ADORABLE!!
Cute idea Amy! Ok, I figured out the blogger posting dilemma. I have the new iPhoto program and when you first go to post a photo, it doesnt give you access to the pictures themselves in the finder box but I figured out where my computer stores those individual pictures and solved my problem! I am loving my Mac too...just taking some getting used to. It does so much more than I even know yet...all in good time :)
Are you a not-so-secret professional party planner? :)
Amy-- these are adorable! Wish I could come!!
So super cute! I LOVE the gumball necklace!
Sooo cute!! Where did you find the red boxes??
Thank you! I got them at xpedex.
Post a Comment