Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

58 words

Speed test



My cousin posted this on her blog. I'm having way too much fun trying to get a high score! For my first try, I had Cole pulling on my elbow most of the time trying to get me to come somewhere and I scored a whoppn' 32. Not bad for the distraction. Let's just say I'm skilled at what I do. A mother/blogger.

2 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi I am Ashley's friend Kami. I met you a long time ago at one of her playgroups. I just now got your comment. Bummer we missed the contest. kiddieoke contest.

P.S. Your blog is cute!

s g said...

Amy...so glad you joined the blogging world..love your blog...greg and I are loving the typing game...75 words a minute for me...greg- 55...but you can also cut hair..come on! I was in SLC a few weeks ago and was wanting a haircut, but didn't want to bug you post-baby..I thought you maybe needed a break...MaryJane is absolutely adorable and I LOVE her name!
Sara G.

Related Posts with Thumbnails