She is so smiley! I can't believe she is almost 3 months. Crazy! I'm glad the blessing went well. She looks beautiful. Also, congrats on the toilet training! I need Joshua to get his little rear in gear and do it!
I love those cute little mary Jane socks!! She is so sweet and happy. You look beautiful at the blessing. can you belive that you have three kids? See you soon-
Through reading my blog, you’ll find too quickly that the things I love most in life are my little family, vintage campers and creative projects like crafting and sewing. I don’t scrapbook, so blogging has been a wonderful way for me to record these happy times in life! In 2010 my fourth child was born with Down syndrome. This has been an incredible growing experience for our family! We love and adore our Frankie and look forward to a life filled with learning and love for him! What a wonderful blessing Frankie has been to our family. He has shown us the beauty and joy of Down syndrome!
3 comments:
She is so smiley! I can't believe she is almost 3 months. Crazy! I'm glad the blessing went well. She looks beautiful. Also, congrats on the toilet training! I need Joshua to get his little rear in gear and do it!
I love those cute little mary Jane socks!! She is so sweet and happy. You look beautiful at the blessing. can you belive that you have three kids? See you soon-
She is adorable. I am glad the blessing went well. Hope your little family feels better soon.
Post a Comment