Maryjane has been such a sweet baby! I just love her to pieces!! I feel so blessed! Here are some pictures of the fun day!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
So very Blessed!
We blessed Maryjane today! Kevin gave a beautiful blessing. She was an angel and slept the whole day in every ones arms. Not a peep! If I could only have a permanent baby holder with me at all times! I was so very frustrated! I had purchased a cute hair bow for Maryjane for this very day. I turned the house upside down and could not find it!! So we had to use an old one of Sadie's. Roar!! None the less, she still looked adorable!! I'm sure I'll stumble upon it tomorrow.
Maryjane has been such a sweet baby! I just love her to pieces!! I feel so blessed! Here are some pictures of the fun day!



Maryjane has been such a sweet baby! I just love her to pieces!! I feel so blessed! Here are some pictures of the fun day!
Labels:
family matters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment