Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Birthday time and time for a Party!

For the Easter/Spring Break weekend, we decided to go to St. George to enjoy the good weather. Unfortunately with Easter being in March (why does that happen? anybody know?) and Sadie's birthday party being the day before, we had one crazy weekend! We went to a great park near my parents house in Coral Canyon. Not realizing the great location of the park would be a little windy (being on a ridge) it felt a little cooler there than a normal St. George spring. Sadie had to wear a jacket the whole time not showing off her cute new shirt. But, hey, she still looked adorable! She loved her new outfit and hat and wore it all day. Leading up to the event, she would layout the outfit on the floor to look at with excitement! And she loved her princess cake! My second attempt on a birthday cake. (I think I'm on to a new passion!) It was pretty fun and yummy!! I can't believe she's 3! She's such a happy spirit. She's such a joy to have around. Just hopping, singing, dancing and chatting her way through the house. We all just love her to pieces!

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday to your little cupcake! Is that your first mosaic? You will soon be addicted. Looks like a fun weekend!

Sam and Cherin Melessa said...

Great job on the cake Amy! It looks like so fun......aw, I miss "Sunny St. George"!

Liz said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe you made that cake! Well I can believe YOU made that cake. Amy you are amazing! I may have to hire to help me be domestic.

PS: I knew Easter had something to do with the Lunar calendar. I just learned exactly why from Wikipedia. "Easter is the first Sunday after the first fourteenth day of the moon". Ha! Our Easter Egg hunt was freezing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails