Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Are you ready?

For Daylight Saving this weekend?  My kids have been waking up earlier now that the mornings have been a little lighter.  They usually sleep in between 8:30 and 9:30.  But lately they've been up just before 8!  I think their bodies are sensing a change coming.  
I just wish Daylight savings didn't exist!  Why can't they leave the time thing alone?  What do you think?  Do you like Daylight Savings?

I found this fun Daylight Savings Activity at Alpha Mom.  It was designed by Secret Agent Josephine  Can't wait to play it with the kids over the weekend.  Fun times ahead!

3 comments:

Clint and Kristen Family said...

thanks for the reminder!

Aunt Sissy (Alissa) said...

Amy,

Your blog is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! Thanks for all of your good ideas. They are inspiring. Heck, I'd pay to get on your blog!!!
Alissa

Vanessa Shannon said...

Just catching up on your blog! I lived in Arizona for a couple of years and have to say it was really nice not to have to worry about changing the time twice a year! I wish they would do away with it to although I really appreciate the longer days during the summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails