And I've changed my mind now. Green is GREAT!
It first started with my green banner. I had to have a cute banner!
Then using the leftover fabric, I made a little table runner. And added some shinny green apples!
A little bit of green ribbon,
and a jar of bright green gumballs,
There you have it. My St. Patty's decor!
All I need now is a CUTE glittered green shamrock. Any ideas where I could get one of those?




10 comments:
What a cute blog! I found your blog through your valentine ideas - i don't remember how at the moment!
For your little glittered shamrock - I googled pictures of vintage shamrocks and than go to Micheal's and get Martha Stewart glass glitter and do it yourself! They look so cute and would be so pretty with your decorations! Your house looks so cute - I feel bad - I always skip St. Patty and go right for Easter!
I love your St. Patty's decor, the gumballs are very fun. I hardly ever (ok, never) decorate for it, it's right when I start getting spring fever.
I love everything, Amy! The green gumballs are my favorite. Darling!
ps. Yay for not skipping St. Patty's Day. :)
jolley's?....
Love your blog -- I always skip St. Paddy's day and move to spring/Easter, but you've inspired me!:)
I love your blog! It always make me feel happy!
I love your blog! It always makes me feel happy!
Ok so I guess this really motivates me to take down my Valentine's decorations... (yes they are still up!!!)... And get some green going on in my house. Everything looks so cute! You are so creative I love it! Definitely gets me motivated. I think we need to have a big cousins sewing party! It would be so fun!
The pictures of green instantly caught my eye! I love how you created all your own green...what a great idea! I think one reason I don't decorate for St. Patrick's Day is because, like you, I don't like the cheesy decor. I love how you just took the color concept and made it your own St. Patty's Day decor. It all looks amazing. Hmmmm.... I wish I had a little more time to pull it all off. Maybe I'll file this away for next year. Thanks for the inspiration!
Amy, this is adorable! My favorite color is GREEN!! Can you come over and re-decorate my apt!?!?!?
Post a Comment