Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MaryJane is 3!

Just before Christmas...
this little cutie turned 3.



 When she woke up to her room all decorated,  she came to get me and woke me by saying in her loudest whisper, "My birthday came!  My birthday CAME!!"
The streamer and balloons greeted her well.
We always open presents from the family the very first thing on birthdays.  Who can wait for the party to open presents?  I also like the fact of it not being too overwhelming.  


After we opened presents, I dolled up the birthday girl and went to watch MaryJane's first dance recital.    I can't think of a better day to have a dance performance than on an actual birthday.  She felt special. 


Later that evening, we had a party with the extended family and my poorly decorated Barbie cake.
She loved it anyway.  

 Oh how we LOVE this happy little girl!

And don't let this little actor fool you,

She is always bouncing off the walls with excitement.

She speaks in exclamation points!



 I have loved every minute of this little girls life!  She adds so much spark to our family.  
 It seems like she is growing up so fast.  I tear up just thinking about it.


Her reactions to everything are hysterical.  She is so observant too.  If she spots anything she hasn't seen before, such as my socks (which were missing during the flip flop season),  she just screams, 
"Aah, I like it!  Did you buy 'em at the store!?!"
Excitement over everything!  I love her!

She just loves her siblings and copies everything they do. 
 I found this is my camera.  
Potty training made easy with a fun big sister who obviously put getting dressed on hold so she could help out.  

She picked it up so quickly mastering #2 before #1.
I never really stressed over potty training, I kept throwing her on the potty here and there not making a big deal of it and boom, it just clicked one day.  I swear by the wait til they're ready method.

We love you MaryJane!!!  
Happy Birthday little one, I wish you could stay 2 forever! 

3 comments:

heather said...

My baby turns 3 in a few weeks and it's killing me! Your MJ sounds so much like my little one. Well . . . except for the potty training thing. Still no interest there. We should have our cute girls get together for a playdate one day soon!

Anneliese said...

She is looking so grwon up! What a cutie!

sue chappell said...

There are no words to describe this darling little girls personality - she is full of life, excitement, wonder and everyone knows it when she arrives - she loves her Nana too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails