Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Half

 I can't believe my baby is six months old today!
I just love him to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mom gave him this adorable blanket that we use for tummy time everyday.
He's getting much stronger at holding his head up while on his tummy.

Taking a little break.

When I lay him down, he loves to stick his feet straight up in the air.  It's so funny.  
He even did it in the bath the other night.  Love it.




How's this for muscle tone...
Frankie likes to do this for his attempt to roll over.  
He's like a little show dolphin from Sea World.

He can roll from tummy to back and back to tummy now.  
I'm one happy mama.  He's doing so well.

This is one of his favorite positions.

He also loves his rattle.  He just shakes and shakes the thing.  Music to my ears.
  
I have to post these cute pictures that are in my header...
Cole was my helper in propping him up.  

I LOVE his little round face!  So kissable!



Kelly Hampton is right, there is magic in that extra chromosome.

In honor of today,  I'm posting my new cute Frankie button.
I just love it!


Feel free to take one.  
Just grab the HTML code on my sidebar and create a gadget for your sidebar.

9 comments:

Bre said...

That muscle tone pic is awesome. What a cute boy!

Cathy said...

Darling pictures of Frankie!! Merry Christmas Amy!

motherofangels said...

Wow, he's a cutie! Looks like he's about to roll over his face :) Go Frankie!

Kim said...

He is precious! I want to just squeeze his little face. What a lucky family you are to have him.

Emily S. said...

I can't believe Frankie is rolling already! What a little champ, and a darn cute one at that! You are such a good mom!

SFYAYA said...

Sal here...I love that bendy-flexy move he's perfecting! He's like a budding Yogi!! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family! XOXO

clarke fam said...

So sweet!

chantel said...

Check out those chubbawabba cheeks, I wanna kiss em. I must say it looks like he has almost mastered "the worm" Love that boy!

Kat said...

These pictures are SO cute (oh those cheeks) and your post made me giggle. Thank you so much for sharing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails