Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

around here.  Finally.  
We got our tree over the weekend and it was exactly what I needed to get into the spirit of Christmas. 
   
 Our favorite little elf Jingle has arrived.
 It is so fun to see this tradition come to life year after year.  The kids just LOVE Jingle.
I love the Magic Christmas brings!


Our Advents are in full swing.
I own 4.  I love them so much, I could collect a new one each year.  
 Here is a link with some great advent ideas.  



Do you see what I see?  Mary has gone missing.  

 She took off with the Shepard and the Angel to the North Pole.
Silly MaryJane calls them her "people".
She loves to send them on train rides.

 The train is all set.  
Cole got it for Christmas a few years ago when he was obsessed with the Polar Express.

   I just love it.  Every tree needs a train around it.  
(Santa got this one at Sams Club for a great deal)

 Why is it so fun to take blurry pictures of Christmas lights?
I LOVE colored lights. 
Which do you prefer, White or Colored?

6 comments:

s g said...

love your advents...ok lewis has been obsessed with polar express for EVER, not trains so much anymore, but when Christmas comes around, he BEGS for one around the tree...it seems all the sets are like $300...am I just a grinch? I feel like my 18 mo. old will break in like 2 seconds.

Frankie is adorable in the Santa hat banner...LOVE IT! We have Buddy the Elf...the kids love it.

motherofangels said...

I grew up having those old fashioned big colored lights that get warm if on too long. I loved them! Over the years I have gone more towards having white lights. But now I like to do a small tree with colored lights for the kids!

sue chappell said...

Your blog is really making me get in the CHristmas Spirit! Kids are the true meaning of Christmas!!!

Kelly said...

Amy!!! Oh my goodness it has been so long! I am so glad you commented on my blog and so glad I got to come visit your blog. I can't tell you how touched I was reading about Frankie. He is seriously the cutest baby in the world and his little spirit jumped right out of the screen and touched my heart...I cried and cried. How precious he is, truly. You look beautiful as ever and happy as can be. I am so glad to be in touch and see the blessings your life has brought. Merry Christmas!!

Jill said...

Cute, Amy!! Can't wait to see it in person! I love that MJ put Mary on the train! Awesome.

heather said...

White lights for me. Colored lights for the other 7 members of the family. It's a constant battle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails