Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Project Birthday!

With great inspiration from a friend, I've finnally made my family a Happy Birthday banner. I got a little carried away at the fabric store and bought lots of busy bright fabric. It's a little busy(like my blog) but I think it turned out cute. I'm waiting on the red pom pom fringe to come from jcaroline to add to the bottom of the letters. I can't find any around town. The only problem with this new cute HUGE banner is that I can't seem to find the right place for it. Luckily it's finished just in time for Sadie's birthday on friday! She's so excited!!




7 comments:

suzi said...

Soo cute! So are you ready to make one for everyone you know?! That is the cutest banner ever!

clarke fam said...

You are the cutest funnest Mom. I have a cheesy banner that I bought for Zurkers for a couple dollars. I definately would like to place an order if you are taking them.

Unknown said...

That is super cute....it seems you may have just started yourself a home business because I as well would like to place my order.

Muranda said...

Oh my, cutest thing EVER! I love it.

Tate Family said...

Wow Amy...so impressed!
BTW, I'm setting my blog to private. If you'd like to be added email me:
kellyltate@yahoo.com
I thought I posted to let you know I added you, guess not...

Mommyof4 said...

Ok I am waiting to see the skirt and shirt. I think you should start this as a business. I don't know if you would make as much as when you do hair, but it seems that maybe you can crank these out faster the maybe doing hair! Then you can do the t-shirts too. I think I may have a wholesaler for the t-shirts!

Mommyof4 said...

Ok I am waiting to see the skirt and shirt. I think you should start this as a business. I don't know if you would make as much as when you do hair, but it seems that maybe you can crank these out faster the maybe doing hair! Then you can do the t-shirts too. I think I may have a wholesaler for the t-shirts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails