Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Sew" Crazy!

So in planning Sadie's Birthday party, I've gone nuts!! I thought of making a party hat for her covering the hat in cupcake fabric. Well, when I got to the fabric store and saw how cute this cupcake fabric was, it came to me to make a matching birthday outfit! I know, I'm a little over the top! It was so easy! Honestly! I did it during her nap and used a $5.00 shirt from target. It turned out so cute and she can't wait to wear it!



7 comments:

RYD said...

You totally rock! Your kid has no idea how lucky she is to have a "crafty" mom like you. I'm glad you're recording it for her. :)

suzi said...

Soo cute! I'm excited to see what she looks like wearing it!

Muranda said...

You have really got to be kidding me. That is so cute! Let's have a craft night. I love crafts, you love crafts, lets love crafts together! ...Okay, that was weird.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love that hat! You have so much talent!

P.S. I loved seeing you today! We need to do it again!

Jamie Gardner said...

I was wondering if you could make one in my size? No really! How talented can one person be? You are amazing.

We're the Melessa Family.... said...

Hey Amy! I'm so happy that you have a blog! It's so fun to see your cute little family and your beautiful new little girl. How fun!

I hope Sadie has a happy birthday. You are so crafty....she's going to feel like such a star sporting her birthday gear! Love it!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

those look so cute, amy. what a talent you have.

tell happy birthday from us to sadie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails