Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Dance and Soccer

Okay, It's now time to do some catching up!  Both Cole and Sadie had their final Soccer game and Dance Recital the same day!  Sadie just loves to go to dance!  Any extra girlie fun she can get!  
The dance theme was Mary Poppins.  Ballet was to the song "stake awake"  which I LOVE from the movie!  Sadie's bow just cracks me up!

And Cole has just loved soccer!  It's been great for him.  His coach was so fun and was real sweet when he gave out the trophies.  He gave Cole a trophy for "being a fast runner on the team".   He just carries that trophy around and won't let anyone forget what his coach said about him.  Thanks coach Tom!

Oh how He LOVES that trophy!  I saw this cute Soccer ribbon at Walmart awhile back and thought it would be cute for his coach on something.  So one day we decided to make him cookies.  I didn't have any chocolate chips so we make snicker doodles.  And as we made them this popped into my head...

I know, I'm a dork.  But it was sure fun putting it together!  I've just discovered this ribbon thing.  It can sure make a gift turn out cute!

2 comments:

suzi said...

Yay for snickerdoodles and cute ribbons! We loved eating them, and Coach Grant thought it was awesome! Luckily he shared them with his family! Thanks for such a cute treat!!

sue chappell said...

How come I missed out on the recital and saocceer game - where was I? Boo Hoo - NANA

Related Posts with Thumbnails