So here it is, a week later and I feel so bad I didn't make a post about Kevin. I had every intention of taking a picture of him and the kids but somehow I failed. Sorry Kev. He is a great Dad and the Kids just adore him! They sometimes can't get enough of him! He does so much for our family and we feel so lucky he's ours! We went to Nana's and enjoyed the evening playing with cousins. Sadie decided to treat us to her lovely singing voice. She LOVES to sing! She'll sing anywhere we go. And at the top of her lungs too! I recently showed her for the first time Beauty and the Beast. She loves it! I'll even sing the parts for her and walk around singing while reading a book. "and her nose stuck in a book! She's nothin' like the rest of us that Belle." I found her the other day walking around the house singing with a book open. I tried to chime is and she immediately got after me and told me that didn't have a book!
Here she is singing "Strawbabababerry Shortcake"
Love her! She even sings this song at swim lessons while floating on her back. It is the only way I can get her to put her ears under the water. She likes the sound of her voice under there! It's funny to watch her singing once again at the top of her lungs in the pool. So Sadie!
1 comment:
I've had the strawbabababerrry shortcake in my head all day! That is so cute! Jenny and I are just sitting here laughing at how cute that is! I love the family pictures! You guys are so cute! Lets do lunch for our 30th's!
Post a Comment