Cole LOVES his bike! His rides so fast too! He's been really good at it ever since he began. One of his favorite activities is to go on a bike ride with his dad when he comes home from work. Kevin will ride his Z50(mini motorcycle) following Cole. Kevin takes Cole all over the place. His favorite thing is to go down steep hills. I know, scary. But we recently just got him a helmet and are more admit that he wears it seeing how fast he likes to ride. Well, last week we were all headed inside to get ready for bed. I was starting the bath and Kevin was rounding up the kids. Cole, not wearing his helmet, shirtless(from playing ninja), on the side walk, going "medium", met the pavement. HARD. With his face! Poor kid! He was all banged up and bleeding. He cut his lip pretty bad on the inside but after a few phone calls, we determined he would probably not need stitches. His lip got soooo swollen. I felt so bad! I'm not ready for this kind of boy play hard stuff. I felt so helpless as he scream how his teeth hurt. What am I in store for? What ever it is, I don't know how ready I am!
And somehow he's proud of all his wounds!




4 comments:
That is some wicked road rash...the sign of a true cyclist.
He is so tough! Seriously. I am amazed at how little boys play, and that they love their "war wounds!" It's hard to let them play so hard knowing the "what if's!" Cole is seriously so cute.
Ouch, that looks painful. What a tough cookie.
Tough boy! I love it! I showed Ryker and he thought it was so cool! He wants to come see him in person so Cole can tell him all about it. funny! Hope he is feeling better!
Post a Comment