Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yummy!

Well MaryJane will be six months old on saturday!  I can't believe how fast time if flying!  I decided to start her on oatmeal last week and she LOVES it!   I'm always surprised at how big and pretty her eyes are.  I don't notice it much on a day to day basis.  But when I download pics, they really look big!

Sadie is the best "little" mother.  She's always by my side helping me.  

MaryJane is probably my messiest beginner eater.  She just wants to be involved with the process!  The food just gets everywhere!

She's got this high chair thing figured out!  She just props her foot up and hangs out.  Such a cute age!

4 comments:

KaufusiFamily said...

She does have such beautiful eyes. She is such a cutie. Well... all your kids are for that matter. Hope all is well.

sue chappell said...

She is such a combination of Cole and Sadie - I love her eyes and I can hardly believe she is almost 6 months - boo hoo! It goes to fast ! MOM

Jessica F. said...

She is absolutely adorable! I cannot believe you have three kids, they are all so cute!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

She is so cute!!! I love her blue eyes. Her bibs are so cute too.
By the way, I love Oliva's outfit that you made for her birthday.
I am planing to make a pant for Olivia and I need your help. How did you make it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails