Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family Pics! Wahoo!



So here are the pictures we took while we were in California in April.  I've actually had them for awhile but haven't had the time to post them.  I think they turned out really cute!  I love the scene!  Sadie was just so fun for Jill (the photographer) to take pictures of.  She got some cute ones of her.  Poor little Maryjane just practically cried the entire time!  Ugh!  I don't know what her deal was!  Poor thing.  I tried everything!  At least I got one picture of her not crying.  I'm so happy we got a family picture!  It's been a long time!  And who knows when we can make that happen again!  Thanks J.J for taking great pictures!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy those pictures are sooo cute!! And I am sooo excited you got the camera! (I voted for the Cannon) Lets try and get the girls together!! Polly

Related Posts with Thumbnails