Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

lets all just say YAY!


Okay!  So I've got some serious bloggin' to do!  I've just been looking for some pink rubber gloves so I can do my FiRsT eVeR GiVeAwAy!  Yahoo!!  That's right!  I'm going to be giving away these cute adorable cupycake cleaning gloves!  And sorry, couldn't find pink.  This is also my 50th post!  So YaY to blogging!  To enter this fun FiRsT eVeR GiVeAwAy, I'm looking for some new cleaning, organizing, help you stay on top of your house kind of tips.  
To enter, leave a comment on this post by Sunday June 8th with one, or two of your favorite tips that help you get the job done!  I'll announce the winner on June 9th (picked at random).  Yay!  This is so fun!  Let the fun begin!  Hurry up and leave a comment!   

8 comments:

Kate said...

I want those gloves...so here goes. This has been really working for me..I got it from the flylady. I keep my sink sparkling clean all day long. It helps my house look nice, and keeps me motivated to keep the kitchen under control. I hate having anything near my sparkling sink..which helps me keep the kitchen free of clutter. It is a tiny thing, but has really made my first few days of summer seem much better...plus when you get up in the morning and your kitchen is nice and sparkling..nothing is better!!

clarke fam said...

I let you in one one of my favorite fast and easy tips...Lysol wipes!! I use them on everything. Instead of getting aout a cloth and some different kind-of spray I pull out a wipe.Located in all of my bathrooms and in my kitchen, do a quick clean up. They are the best in the bathroom foe all of my kids "little misses" in between cleaning day!!

Bre said...

#1 Bath & Body Works Wallflowers. No matter how messy your house looks, it feels clean if it smells good.

#2 Invite people over. Nothing motivates me to clean up than the thought of someone else seeing the mess!

P.S. Cute blog!

chantel said...

Since I hate cleaning with all of my heart, the only thing that gets me goin is playing music really loud throughout the house as I clean. It has gotta be something with a good beat.... Dang Amy you are so crafty, Ilove the so cute skirts and stuff you have been making. It is so fun to check your blog to catch up on what you guys are doing. One of these days I will start on too.

jweed said...

amy, you have turned so crafty-domestic! i would have never thought. :) okay, my cleaning piece of advice: do 1 major chore every day. i have assigned areas of my house to be cleaned on certain days of the week. of course, i don't usually stick to the assignments i've made, but i at least usually get one major thing cleaned every day. and that is all it takes to make me feel happy. :)

Amy said...

I have a white porcelain sink that my pots and pans make marks and sometimes it stains easily, I have found something called Bartenders Friend on the cleaning isle at Walmart for like $1.50. It comes in a can that is about the same size as Comet. It is a powder like Comet. I love it! It makes it so white and perfect. So there is my cleaning tip. Good luck, to you and I!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy- It is me, Ashlee, Rebecca's friend. I LOVE your blog. You are so cute. I want to buy some of those clothes from you after your girls grow out of them. :) My favorite thing to help me stay clean and organized are containers/organizing bins. I have some in every room. Then I can put stuff in them to be 'put away' and I can do one room at a time. It things are picked up it doesn't matter about dust. . .:) You are so cute! Love, Ashlee

Jamie Gardner said...

I know I have missed the deadline, but I have the VERy BEST tip ever. It has been working for me the past year. HIRE A CLEANING LADY! Right now I have the neighbor girl who is 18 come every other monday for 3 hours. She just started yesterday (my other lady quit). She does a great job and she only charges me $10 an hour. How can you beat that tip. I think you should make a set of gloves just for me. If that all fails just vacuum. It always makes my house look clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails