Sunday December 14th, 2008
My baby is one and I can't seem to believe it! In planing her birthday party I was so emotional! It has been such a wonderful year! She has add so much joy to our family! We feel so blessed to have her sweet spirit in our home! We all just love her to pieces!

I don't know what got into me but I really did a lot for her Birthday!
In December! But One is a big deal! Right?

I just got into the glittered snowflake theme and loved it! I made a little slide show of MaryJane's first year with music and had it playing on my digital picture frame the whole day. THAT is what got me emotional!

Cakes. Cookies. Cakes.
The only way I could think to put a snowflake on the cake was to do it with a sugar cookie.

These Martha Stewart Pom Poms were so fun! Such a fun accessory for any party!

Present time.

She could have sat there all day eating that cake!
Cousin Zach thought it looked good too.
Party with the cousins!
Austin, Cole, Kate, Luke, Zach, Sadie and the Birthday Girl!
Thanks to our family for coming to celebrate this special day with us!
MaryJane is growing up so fast! She loves Cole and Sadie and they are just adorable to her! I love watching them interact with her. MaryJane has so much personality already!
Some things I don't want to forget about MaryJane at this age are:
*Purses- She will pick up any purse she can get her hands on. I caught her putting Sadie's play make-up and brushes in a purse and then walk away with the purse on her arm.
*Brushes- Any brush she gets her hands on, she will brush her hair! My rounds brushes are her favorite and so are Sadie's play princes ones. She also know exactly what to do with a tiara! *Strollers and Babies- MaryJane is one lucky girl to have a big sister to teach her all sorts of girly stuff! She loves to push a stroller with a baby in it. She'll just scream if her path gets destructed!
*Books - She's way into turning the pages.
*Making Messes!- She loves to empty out any box, bin or organization I have accomplished!
*Food- She of coarse wants EVERYTHING we eat!
*Lovey- Her blanket. When she is sleepy, she suck on her binky and lightly tickle her nose with her lovey as she sways into a lull. Sometimes it is a feather, string or yarn of a dolls hair. Whatever fascinates her at the moment.
*Walking- It is so fun to have her walking everywhere. Her walk is very speedy. She loves for me to chase her.
We Love you MaryJane! We have loved every minute of your first year!




7 comments:
that pink background is perfect. how fun. you did a great job with the party! thanks for including us. we love maryjane too!
Amy, you are so talented! You could teach me a thing or two. What a great mother you are. Looks like the party was fun!
Melinda (Sue's friend)
Amy! That party is darling!!! Everything turned out so cute! I love the snowflake theme for her. I love love love looking at your blog to see what's next...you are amazing!! Have a Merry Christmas and hope to see you at New Year's.
Wow! what a cute party. I love the pink background for the pictures, what a great idea. You are amazing!!
You are so creative. I love all the decorations and details. VERY CUTE!
CUTE, CUTE, and more CUTE!!!!
What a cute party for the cutest little birthday girl! You really are so creative. That crown is darling!
Post a Comment